The Internet is the largest source of information that supports freedom of information for all users, particularly those with disabilities. Therefore, we prioritize providing equal access to information displayed on our website and enhancing the browsing experience for users with disabilities.
We seek to make our digital services accessible to individuals with disabilities, and towards this end, we have made significant efforts to enhance the accessibility and usability of our website for people with disabilities. We firmly believe that every person deserves equal treatment, respect, comfort, and independence and should have the opportunity to lead a fulfilling life.
Using the EqualWeb website accessibility tool
How does the site’s accessibility work?
The website includes an accessibility menu that, upon clicking, presents accessibility options. Once a menu item is selected, the user needs to wait for the page to load.
What are the menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast against dark background
- Altered color contrast against light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of font for better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change of color to black or white
- Enlargement of display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending of accessibility feedback
While we strive to ensure accessibility on all webpages, it may be that some pages have yet to be made accessible or may not be compatible with existing accessibility solutions.
We remain committed to improving the accessibility of our website to the fullest extent possible, guided by our belief and moral obligation that the website should be usable by all members of the community, including individuals with disabilities.
We appreciate feedback from our users. If you encounter any accessibility issues while using our website, we would be grateful for your input at firstname.lastname@example.org.